Here’s another update. I like to think that it looks a lot better now. The UI on the bottom still needs some serious work, and I will probably tweak the background art also; it’s kinda crazy and the colors aren’t very good.
Stuff that still needs to get done:
- need a couple more sound effects
- animation for picking the cans up
- animation for falling into water (actually I already have a water splash animation, so I think mostly I just need to write the code to play it back)
- find a better font
- do something about ugly UI bar
- level ending screen, game ending screen
- determine level goal times and time bonuses
- saving the player’s score to memory card (that reminds me, I need to buy a memory card for testing)
- and the big one: the PSP technical requirement checklist
That is a bunch of stuff, but none of it should take too long, except for the TRC, but at least that’s just a list. Just need to plow through it.